Alteryx products are used for data blending, demographic-based mapping and advanced data analytics. Alteryx output can be used by Qlik, SAP BusinessObjects and Microsoft Power BI.
Eric Miller – Senior Systems Engineer, WESTERN UNION
Join us to learn why Eric is so excited and how Alteryx helps thousands of other users worldwide, including Western Union in Lithuania, spend less time preparing and blending and more time visualizing and analysing data.
Learn how Alteryx:
- dramatically reduces time to insight from days and weeks to hours and minutes.
- empowers analysts with an easy way to prepare, blend, and analyse all data sources
- applies advanced predictive and spatial analytics.
- platform and tools are loved by analysts– connecting to and cleansing data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets and many other sources.
- does all of the above WITHOUT having to write code.
We will also tell you how you can get started with Alteryx immediately and FREE. Pick a use case, one that is challenging you right now and perhaps where you are struggling to gain the insight you need, and we will guide you through setting this up with Alteryx.
Look, listen, ask questions and learn! We can help you join the thousands of happy Alteryx users.
Date and time: August 24th, 2017, 9:00 – 12:00 AM
Location: Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, Reimersa iela 1, Rīga
Morning coffee and snacks 9:00 – 9:30 am. | Workshop: 9:30-12:00
*Workshop language: English.
*Event is FREE, – just bring your Windows laptop. We will take care about coffee and tasty snacks.