Business planning, controlling and financial modeling are the usual topics that keeps every CFO busy. Yet there are still space for improvement by moving away from Excel based planning to more automated and future oriented solutions.
SAP Latvia and Infotrust invites CFO’s and financial controllers to attend hands-on workshop where You will learn how SAP Cloud for Planning simplifies the financial planning and analysis process with the ability to analyze, collaborate, and plan all in a single cloud platform.
SAP Analytics Cloud for planning is a cloud-based solution that does not require additional installations, as a data source it can use any accounting / ERP software used at your company.
For more details on SAP Cloud for Planning please follow this link to SAP blog.
- Create a natural flow between planning and analysis
- Plan and simulate across multiple users at the same time at any level of detail
- Leverage embedded analytics and collaboration functionality
- Plan, analyze, and discuss in context
- Use built-in reporting and dashboard functionality
- Personalize your key performance indicators and dashboard
- Collaborate in the context of your plan
- Driver-based planning
- Allocation engine
Each participant will be provided with free access to the SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning.
Location: Radisson Blu Rīdzene Hotel, Reimersa street 1, Riga
Date: September 12, 2017
Workshop language: English
08.30 Arrival, coffee and snacks
09.15 Demonstration of SAP Cloud for Planning
10.15 Coffee break
10.30 Hands on workshop
12.30 Lunch in the restaurant “Pirmamida”
Please confirm your participation by registering here.